Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Rolleiflex Old Standard Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2005 » Rolleiflex Old Standard « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mike Kovacs

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, August 08, 2005 - 07:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Can anyone describe the correct procedure for accessing the shutter on the Rolleiflex Old Standard? This will be my first TLR repair.

The 4 large screws remove the entire lens standard. The 2 small screws remove the bracket holding the viewing lens. How do I get the front cover off to access the shutter/aperture levers and the display mechanism? There is some sort of strange-looking pin (nut?) on the centre of the cover over the lenses. Does that come off?

mike kovacs

Posted on Tuesday, August 09, 2005 - 09:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

OK - no responses up to now.

Still can't get the facia off to expose the aperture/shutter display mechanism but I probably do not have to.

For future reference: To get the shutter out unscrew the front of the taking lens, remove the spanner nut on the outside of the rear against the retaining plate, 4 screws on the retaining plate and the shutter should lift out.

paul ron

Posted on Saturday, August 13, 2005 - 02:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Gee this is the first I've seen of this post.

Have you done any research at all? Check out this site... http://rick_oleson.tripod.com/index-158.html

mustafa asmar

Posted on Monday, August 29, 2005 - 01:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi , i ned the repair manual for rolleiflex camera

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration