Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Zenit-e Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2005 » Zenit-e « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

michael

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, September 26, 2005 - 06:51 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i have a zenit-e around approx 1960's camera. the porblem i have is that when you wind it on it does not seem to bite as such and wind on properly which theirfor means i cannot take a picture because the button will press to take a picture but it will not click and no picture is taken. i have tried it with and without film and the outcome is still the same. does any one know how to fix this for me??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

zygiozi

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, September 26, 2005 - 08:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Probably the rewind depressing button is still on ,so open the back of camera and try to set it up by moving a gear which takes film.The gear is right on the bottom of spoon a bit leftside.Tonge should clip on in its place.Move by finger gear rightside direction..Try till it jumps in its place. Good luck.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration