Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Jammed LTL3 Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2005 » Jammed LTL3 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Gerry Tweedie

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2005 - 04:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I need to remove the top of an LTL3,as the wind-on lever is jammed and can not be moved.Are there any websites that can be of help i.e. step by step instructions or do any of you guys out there have any experience of this?

Rob

Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2005 - 08:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Gerry. I may be able to help you get started. As far as the actual inner workings go, I can't help you, but I can help you get the top off.

Gerry Tweedie

Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2005 - 04:03 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Rob,that would be a great help.If I can get at the inside I can use what little logic I have to work out what's wrong.I presume the main thing is to remove the various levers on the top first.Any guidance would be appreciated.Many thanks.

Stephen Brian

Posted on Monday, October 31, 2005 - 02:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Gerry

good to talk to you again

on this website there is an ilustarted section on just the job you want

https://kyp.hauslendale.com/classics/prakticanotes.html

I've never had the courage to try it myself but it looks useful

Gerry Tweedie

Posted on Wednesday, November 02, 2005 - 04:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi again Stephen and thanx.I've read the article you suggested,as well as the one I got from Rob previously,and I think I'll need some special tools just to get the wind-on lever off!However,I'll give it a go,and keep you posted.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration