Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

ROLLEI A/E110 Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2005 » ROLLEI A/E110 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

ZMA

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, December 30, 2005 - 01:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I need a better way to substitute my defitions of vice and hobby. Creative outlets being what they may be, I've chosen to pursue further my interest in photography, but more specifically the hardware aspect. The mechanics and machinery behind perception and manifestation is absolutely awe inspiring to me.

Anyway, I implore the public to help allow myself in my education. Unfortunately, without mentor and money, I am at the mercy of the internet search which seems to me inadequate in the specifics. I still try hoping that today will be the day I find someone with the similiar view and the means and material [m&m] for perusing for fellow interest.

Opps, I thype too much. Here is my request to the gods or hopefully that one with the m&m:
CAN SOMEONE PROVIDE A HELP WITH THE ROLLEI A/E110. I HAVE THE OPERATING GUIDE WHICH IS FINE FOR GENERAL USAGE IF ONE IS NOT IN THAT KNOW BUT I WANT TO REPAIR A COUPLE THAT I OWN IN ORDER TO MAYBE HAVE ONE EXAMPLE IN WORKING ORDER OR WO IF GODS ALLOW. IF A PROPASAL FOR THE PDF OF THE REPAIR MANUAL CAN BE GIVEN IT WOULD MOST DEFINITELY BE APPRECIATED.

Thanks.CIAO.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration