Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Fabric Light Seal now included within... Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2004 » Fabric Light Seal now included within Seal Kits « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jon Goodman

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, January 16, 2004 - 02:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Several people have asked me about including fabric light seal materials in the light seal kits I sell, and around October of 2003, I took the steps necessary to do that. In order to keep the prices of the kits the same, the contents have been adjusted somewhat, even though the total square inch content remains pretty constant. Now the contents should be more in balance with the way folks have told me they used the material. Also, the 2mm "Seal Strips" are being made with a new foam material that is lighter, stronger, more resilient and more uniform. Each kit has twice as many of these as before, and each kit has both 1/32" and 1/16" self-adhesive low-pile fabric seal material. I think you'll like the changes. To see them, please go to E-Bay and search "by seller." Enter my ID...Interslice. If questions, please let me know.
Best regards, and thanks for your support, advice and friendship.
Jon

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration