Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Focus Konica Auto S2 Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2004 » Focus Konica Auto S2 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Tom

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, March 14, 2004 - 05:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Can someone help me? I am an avid lover and user of Auto S2, but recently developed problem? Camera has worked great, but recently have a new problem. Shot entire roll of 400CN B & W Kodak and had C-41 processed to check camera. Pictures shot on auto, at various speeds and F stops are all blurry. Same photos shot at same aperature and f stops, on manual are *** OK. That is, shot one on auto, saw f16 @250 in view finder. Then shot next on manual f16 @250. Auto was blurry.

Tom

Posted on Sunday, March 14, 2004 - 06:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

OOPS, think I found the problem. Checked negatives and all shots on auto were overexposed. Manuals were good, but prints all looked Ok. Except blurry ones. Guess One Hour Photo corrected exposure when printing, but caused bad ones to look blurry. Does anyone have site for correct focusing of lenses and rangefinder.
Thanks

Winfried

Posted on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 12:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Check the article section for the article on the very similar Konica Auto-S1.6. There is also an article about checking the focus of the lens. To adjust it, loosen the set screws around the focussing ring and move it a bit. Of course the focus of the lens should be checked prior to adjusting the rangefinder.

Manuel

Posted on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

"One hour photo caused bad ones to look blurry".I've had good ones that were printed blurry too,due to bad operator or machine.I often wonder how many people have been put off a certain camera or film that was thought to be blurry/out of focus,when all the time it was bad printing.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration