Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Contax 1 dissassembly Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2004 » Contax 1 dissassembly « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

shaf

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, March 20, 2004 - 04:49 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Has anyone tried to dissassemble a contax 1?? I think my shutter ribbons are o.k. but I need to get at the gears which could be blocking somehow. The winder seems to only wind half way through its full motion then stops. If I depress the shutter after it has blocked then the motion can be completed. However the shutter curtain winding gear does not seem to turn and the shutter remains in the open position. Yes I know, this is a bad description of the problem. But someone out there, with experience, just may say ..ah ha!! I do have the film advance gears exposed, but not those for the shutter timer,under the film guide and focal plate..
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Marco

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, March 22, 2004 - 11:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

check the ZICG forum on Yahoo. I remember a post on Contax I diassembly a few weeks ago.

Marco

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration