Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Submarine Cameras Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2004 » Submarine Cameras « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Meg

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, March 22, 2004 - 06:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Im a girl in high school and my class is making a submarine, our goal is to take three camera's and sync them together. Our teacher wants us to virtually sit in between th camera's at the edge of the lake and watch what our sub is seeing. what i need to know is how can we can wire three cameras to three monitors on the shore. ps we have no money, what we use is what we find. if anyone can help me please e-mail me at CherryPheonix@whoever.com. Thank You!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Sean OKeefe

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, March 23, 2004 - 10:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Meg,

You need small video cameras and radio transmitters.

Rocketeers use them as seen here: http://www.beyond-designs.com/rocket.htm

However, I would expect very poor transmittance underwater.

You can find more specific information here: http://www.rc-submarines.com/id53.htm

These parts don't seem like what you might find laying around so you may have to do a bit of fundraising to get the parts.

Good luck
Sean

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration