Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Bronica C Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2004 » Bronica C « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Frank Scheitrowsky

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 08:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I just bought this beautiful beast and want to tune it up a bit. I've read about the ground glass foam deterioration affecting focusing accuracy and I'm into that repair right now. A problem I'd like help with however, is with the shutter speed setting dial. It is easy to rotate in one direction, but more difficult in the other. It feels wrong/rough. Does anyone have experience with this camera? It could be as simple as dirt in the dents/detent balls, but it could be deeper, where the dial connects with the shutter speed control. Thanks for your time.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Keir Wallace

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2004 - 07:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Robert Monaghan has an amazing amount of Bronica info on his medium format page. You've probably found it already but if
not zoom off to

http://medfmt.8k.com/mf/index.html

HTH

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration