Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Opening up an Olympus XA Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2004 » Opening up an Olympus XA « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Nicholas

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, May 07, 2004 - 06:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello there. A few weeks ago there was a nice long thread in which someone posted in great detail the steps in dis-assembling an olympus XA. I was just about to work on mine but noticed that the thread is no longer around :(

Could that kind soul please re-post their detailed instructions on how I can go about doing so? (I was the one who dropped the camera and as a result can no longer control aperture, and focus).

Thanks so much,
Nicholas

Jerry DAmore

Posted on Friday, May 07, 2004 - 03:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Nicholas,
Try Keyword Search" using "Olympus XA" and you will find some detail from one of the searched items from the first quarter 2004.

Good Luck,

Jerry

Nicholas

Posted on Wednesday, May 12, 2004 - 05:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

My apologies. I came to this forum via google and it brought me to this frame without the bit on the left so I wasn't quite aware of the many features of the forum!

I have now found what I was looking for. Thanks so much!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration