Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

ZORKI 4 PARTS LIST Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2004 » ZORKI 4 PARTS LIST « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

MARK

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, June 16, 2004 - 03:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

DOES ANYONE KNOW WERE I CAN PURCHASE AN ENGLISH ZORKI REPAIR MANUEL & PARTS LIST.I RECEIVED A MINT ZORKI 4 THAT A FRIEND DISASSEMBLED IN AN ATTEMPT TO REPAIR A STICKY SHUTTER CURTIAN. HE STATES HE HAS ALL OF THE PARTS BUT I NEED TO CHECK BEFORE I ATTEMPT TO PUT IT TOGETHER. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

rick oleson

Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 01:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I don't have one. But this sounds like a fascinating project, and I would be happy to assist with the sketches and notes that I do have. There is also a guy in the Philippines named Jay Javier who has a lot of deep-disassembly experience with Zorkis in general though I'm not sure about the 4. He has a website at .... well, darn, that link has gone bad. i'll find it for you.

IF all that is not enough, the Zorki 4 is featured in one of Thomas Tomosy's repair books, either the original one or Volume 2.

I'm sure with this help you can get it back together, and you'll have a neat 'i built this myself' camera when you're done.

rick :)=

Jon Goodman

Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 01:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jay's link seems to not be working. I agree. If all the parts are there, I think you could do this...especially with help from Rick's site. Sounds like fun, and this is actually a nice LTM camera. Give it a go.

Jon

MARK

Posted on Sunday, June 20, 2004 - 04:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO REPLY. ANY NOTES YOU MAY HAVE WOULD BE GREAT. I LUCKED OUT AND PRINTED A GREAT DEAL OF JAY`S INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE HIS SIGHT WENT DOWN BUT THE PRINTS WERE IN BLACK & WHITE AND NOT VERY GOOD. I ALSO HAVE A WORKING ZORKI 4 TO COMPAIR AGAINST THE ONE IN PROGRESS.I HAVE ONLY WORKED ON METAL LEAF SHUTTER CAMERAS MOSTLY MINOR REPAIRS SO THIS IS GOING TO BE A CHALLENGE.

bill

Posted on Sunday, August 29, 2004 - 09:54 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jay Javier is back agian at
www.pusang-puti.0catch.com
best of luck
Bill

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration