Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Canon FD 500mm f8 Reflex lens Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2004 » Canon FD 500mm f8 Reflex lens « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

De Simone Photography

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, June 21, 2004 - 12:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Fellow Photographers: I Have the Canon FD 500mm f8 Reflex lens. My question is that when you rotate the lens in to the lock position there is quite a bit of play in the back and forth movement, I have been told that this is acceptable, but when you remove the drop in filter you can see the lock mechanism, when you rotate the lock part you can see the very small screws move up and down does any body have the same lens like this or can I remove the back of the mount and tighten up the screws my self, and if possible how do you take of the back mount. Appreciate any help as the lens has had very little use. Kind regards. Mike

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration