Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Praktica TL-1000: how to open the case Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2004 » Praktica TL-1000: how to open the case « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Johannes

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Friday, June 25, 2004 - 02:49 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi,
this is my first time I post in this forum cause I just started with analog photography. I was in the big luck the get the TL1000 from Praktica. But there is one problem with it: the "Rapid cocking lever" is damaged. If I´m pulling it, nothing happens. I can bring it to work by moving the " Film transport sprocket" forward. My question now: How can I open that case? I removed all case-screws (8 in total) but I still have to remove the rewind crank, the film speed scale button and maybe the flash-holder, all on top of the camera. I was able to remove the rapid cocking lever but the rest seems to be a little bit tricky and I dont want to damage anything else.

Thanks for your help,
Johannes
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Paolo Tin

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 09:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi,
dear Johannes, I have the same problem with a PRAKTICA LTL. I'll search in other service manuals, to understand HOW disassemble It....

Paolo

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration