Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Help needed...dismantling aKaligar 80... Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2004 » Help needed...dismantling aKaligar 80mm lens (fits the Fujita 66/Kaligar 66/Soligor 66 6x6 slr cameras) « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

scott

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, August 28, 2004 - 11:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I've got this Kaligar 80mm ("normal" focal length) lens, and the aperture blades seem to either have broken pivots or have come out of their slots. Anyway, I'm trying to take the thing apart and am stumped. I'll describe how far I've gotten, and hope that someone can advise me on what to do now: I've got the back lens element out, the retaining ring-nut off, have taken the lens-and-aperture part out of the focusing part of the assembly, and have removed the three brass-colored set-screws. Now I can't see where to twist or pry. I left the front lens element in, should I take it out, too? Thanks, --scott

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration