Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Canon Demi EE17 Light Leak, Help with... Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2004 » Canon Demi EE17 Light Leak, Help with Fix « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Todd

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, September 07, 2004 - 03:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi, I recently purchased a Canon EE17 half frame camera off of e-Bay. It being e-Bay, there is a problem. I got my first rolls of film back, and only a few came out, the rest are over-exposed. I think I've firgured out that there is an extremely bad light leak, especially since there is no foam anywhere on the camera! I can see the remains of foam around the viewfinder, but nowhere else can I see evidence that foam ever was there. I already ordered a generic light seal kit, but have no idea where I should put it. Can anyone help me? Pix of a camera with all the seals, or descriptions of where they go would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jon Goodman

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Tuesday, September 07, 2004 - 07:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi, Todd. I can send you specific instructions. Which light seal kit did you buy? Please feel free to click on my name and contact me off-line.

Jon

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration