Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Rolleiflex TLR 2.8A Dissassembly. Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2004 » Rolleiflex TLR 2.8A Dissassembly. « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Marco

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 02:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The weekend brought a rather beat up 2.8A (Zeiss-Opton) Rollei in to my home.

Having succesfully tackled a Baby Rollei CLA a few months ago I thought I would give this one a try.

Glass is clean and focus smooth but the shutter is sticky and need attention.

Any suggestions on removing the front panel and accessing the shutter?

Thanks

rick

Posted on Monday, October 18, 2004 - 09:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i have some notes on, i think, the 2.8C, which might be close. basically you have to remove the leather on the front to get to the screws that hold the front facia panel on, lift that off to reach the shutter. as i recall the baby rollei didn't have the leather on the front, otherwise they should be pretty similar.

Marco

Posted on Tuesday, October 19, 2004 - 07:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks Rick.

Removing the front leather did expose all of the screws. And it was all downhill from there.

It's wonderful when great cameras are aslo really simple to work on!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration