Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Praktica Super TL reassembly Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2004 » Praktica Super TL reassembly « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Lars Fors

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, November 04, 2004 - 05:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am just unable to get the return springs for the winding lever and frame counter back in place. I try to hold them down, but as soon as I put the top cover back on the springs snap open again. There must be a trick to make this work. Does anybody out there have any idea?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Thomas

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, November 11, 2004 - 03:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Lars,

are you sure that you fixed those two springs to the correct hooks? After my experience, for instance the return spring for the winding lever is normally in a position where it just cannot snap off during the reassembly of the top cover.
So if you have a picture of your camera with some marks of your proposed positions, I could possibly give you some advice.
Feel free to send pictures or some additional information to my e-mail-address.

Bye,
Th.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration