Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Olympus om10 - forgot to press the re... Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2004 » Olympus om10 - forgot to press the rewind release button! « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Krista

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, December 05, 2004 - 09:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Please if anyone can help I would be so greatful..did a dumb thing..I forgot to depress the rewind release button and when I tried to rewind the used film back into the canister, the film ripped. Now..don't care much about the ripped film BUT..I now can't seem to depress the rewind release button at all. Is it stuck? Ruined? Fixable? How and what do I do?
Please Help.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

rick oleson

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, December 06, 2004 - 06:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This might just be a matter of wording, but on the OM10 the button doesn't depress, it turns. Are you unable to turn it? I guess you could have gotten a film chip into it and jammed it, but that seems unlikely.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration