Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Praktica TL3 frame counter not counting? Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Archives-2004 » Praktica TL3 frame counter not counting? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

David

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, December 11, 2004 - 07:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello, I have just bought a Praktica TL3 and the frame counter is not moving-I would appreciate it if A kind person would give me some instructions to possibly fix it. Thank You,David.

Thomas

Posted on Tuesday, January 04, 2005 - 03:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi David,

depending on the current position of the frame counter, there are several possible solutions:

If it is at 36 (or further): With the back-door of the camera opened, look for a small black metallic pin in the upper narrow channel at the right side of the camera-body, close to the frame counter. Try to pull this little pin a bit to the outside with a small screw driver or whatever. The frame-counter will hopefully jump back to the starting position and your problem will (temporarily) be solved. Otherwise you will have to do the following part, anyway.

If it is somewhere between 1 .. 36: You will probably have to open the top-section of the camera-body and bring some clamps or springs back to where they belong. If you are interested, feel free to contact me for a short manual on how to open the body and for some pictures of the frame counter in working conditions.

Bye, Thomas

tony pomare

Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2005 - 09:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

how do i test the light meter is working on my tl3

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration