Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Series 1 28-90mm repair, disassembly... Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Maintenance & Repair » Series 1 28-90mm repair, disassembly manual anyone? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Aliasant
Tinkerer
Username: Aliasant

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, December 06, 2010 - 01:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I bought this as a repair object. Seller said it was a little "wiggly".... Well ;) Glas seems ok and most parts seems to be there but not much is actually working. This is the Nikon version. I was planning to try to repair it and maybe at least turn it into a Pentax version or what ever I can manage.

I have read about a repair and service manual for this lense.
If anyone has a digital version of that or any other insight on how to best take this apart I would love that. ( I have tried to open and remove the mount but that was not like any other lens I have taken apart so I gave that up for now)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Der_uli
Tinkerer
Username: Der_uli

Post Number: 20

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Thursday, December 09, 2010 - 09:47 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

At the beginning of this post: https://kyp.hauslendale.com/classics/forum/messages/2/18756.html?1275399287 you can see what happens if you don't have the manual :->
In the kiron-club mentioned in the link there I had no luck in finding one. So please let me know if you get it!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration