Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Pronter SVS of Poloroid 110B Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Maintenance & Repair » Pronter SVS of Poloroid 110B « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Huchuansong
Tinkerer
Username: Huchuansong

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Monday, May 30, 2011 - 09:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

how to disassemble the shutter from a polaroid 110b camera-Rodenstock Yasrex 127/4.7.I've removed all to the last gear not to be moved any more , How do you remove the gear-the last part to see the shutter leaf?the gear cnan't be moved

Huchuansong
Tinkerer

Post Number: 2

Posted on Monday, May 30, 2011 - 09:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

help

Huchuansong
Tinkerer

Post Number: 3

Posted on Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 03:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

how to disassemble the shutter from a polaroid 110b camera-Rodenstock Yasrex 127/4.7.I've removed all to the last gear not to be moved any more , How do you remove the gear-the last part to see the shutter leaf?

Msiegel
Tinkerer
Username: Msiegel

Post Number: 247

Posted on Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 04:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I don't know about the version of the shutter used in the Polaroid but as you said it's a Prontor SVS I believe the shutter leaves are to be reached from the back.
Hans Kerensky has an excellent documentation on the Prontor SVS disassembly on his flickr site.
Prontor SVS
Please note that the shutter shown there is from a different camera though.

I hope it helps.
Martin

Old_school
Tinkerer
Username: Old_school

Post Number: 52

Posted on Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 07:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Looks like there is a pin going through the slot in the gear, can't really see the detail in the image. Take a good look through a jewelers loup. Is that the cross coupling for the EV system in Polaroid for the shutter & aperture? I never liked that system to work on as more junk to deal with & drive you crazy.
You will get there, so far so good.
Take a look at the site posted above as good information.

Brcamera
Tinkerer
Username: Brcamera

Post Number: 91

Posted on Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 11:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yes, there is a pin that goes through the EV gear shaft and that will need to be removed. One end of the pin is pointed so drift out the pin from the opposite end. Once the gear is removed, the shutter mechanism plate can be removed from the front as with a standard Compur shutter for access to the blades.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration