Who are we?  Featured Cameras  Articles  Instruction Manuals  Repair Manuals  The Classic Camera Repair Forum  Books  View/Sign Guestbook

Isolette I Shutter cocking problem Log in | Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Classic Camera Repair » Maintenance & Repair » Isolette I Shutter cocking problem « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Harley_honey
Tinkerer
Username: Harley_honey

Post Number: 1

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Saturday, August 11, 2012 - 04:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sorry if this has been asked before!

I recently bought an Agfa Isolette I but cannot get the shutter cocking lever to stay over to the right so that the shutter button will depress. If I push the lever it allows the button to go all the way down and then returns to the left but will not stay cocked.

Could someone here guide me in the right direction to sort this out please?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Hanskerensky
Tinkerer
Username: Hanskerensky

Post Number: 211

Rating: N/A
Votes: 0 (Vote!)

Posted on Sunday, August 12, 2012 - 12:36 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sounds like a problem that has been delt with earlier in this forum. Have a look here :
https://kyp.hauslendale.com/classics/forum/messages/2/23026.html?1321810547

Guess that the Vario or Pronto shutter has to be opened to get it fixed.

You can find 2 images of the opened Vario of an Isolette I here : Opened Vario shutter .

They show the cocked and uncocked states.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration